Whole Horse Therapies offers a range of physical, holistic and complimentary therapies for your horse or pony to support and promote their overall well-being, so that they can feel relaxed, happy and able to enjoy life to the full.
All of the therapies used are suitable for any horse from a retired companion or a happy hacker to a top level competition horse and are aimed at helping the horses and ponies I meet to be the best they can be, in terms of performance, freedom of movement, straightness and mental and emotional well-being.
- Merishia Massage - an effective combination of massage, joint mobilisations and stretches to reduce tension and muscle spasms, increase freedom and range of movement and encourage straightness and correct posture;
- Myofascial release - great for releasing areas of fascial tissue tightness or muscular tension and realigning the neck vertebrae and pelvis ;
- Photo/Red Light Therapy using differing frequencies of red and infrared light to help with injury prevention, increased performance and wound/injury or post-operative healing;
- Kinesiology muscle testing techniques to help find any niggly areas of soreness that are not always visible with the naked eye;
- Reiki and Acu-Point Pressure (acu-pressure without the needles!);
- Herbal Choices - the science of applied zoopharmacognosy - offering a selection of essential oils and herbs to help your horse self-medicate; and
- Animal Communication.